CHOOSE A DESIGN
Choose from one of the follow 16 awesome designs. Customize colors, fonts and your images.
SEND YOUR FILES
Email us up to five pictures of yourself, a pdf of your paper resume and links to your social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube,
WE DO THE REST
We will email you with the link to your live Resume App and directions on how to use your content management system to make changes.
Why should I get my own Resume App from ResumeApps.org?
01. Standout - Every other applicant for the position YOU WANT, will provide a paper resume or fill out an application online. When you have your own Resume App from ResumeApps.org, you will have a true opportunity to standout with a creative introduction (not many other applicants, if any, will have a Resume App) that re-enforces your understanding of cutting edge technology (64% of people who have an app are viewed more favorable according to Luxury Institute).
02. Video Introduction - Every Resume App from ResumeApps.org will include a video channel. This will allow you to jump ahead of the other job applicants for the job, by introducing yourself to your future employer with a video. This will give you a competitive advantage in landing the interview or even securing a job offer.
03. Protect your personal information - Instead of putting your phone number, address and email on a paper resume or job board, you can have a custom contact tab inside your Resume App from ResumeApps.org. This will help protect your personal information and keep you safer from identity thieves.
04. Control your social media introduction - Your name is more common than you think and recruiters are searching social media platforms to learn more about you. Having your social media accounts in your Resume App from ResumeApps.org can make it easier to find you for recruiters. If you are worried your social media account will hurt you in your job search (because of pictures and past comments that you don't want to delete), you can create a new account on each social media platform and feature it in your Resume App. Now when recruiters are searching for information, you are showcasing what you want them to see (volunteer work, awards, recognition, past successes and promotions).
05. References that come to life - References are a HUGE part of the job search process. You can feature videos from past employers, teachers, community leaders and friends who wish to recommend you for jobs. Video recommendations are more personal and more powerful than just words on a page. Your references will come to life for future employers with your Resume App from ResumeApps.org. Don't want a video reference page? No problem. We can highlight all of your letters of recommendation in one easy to find section that will just be a tap away for your
future boss or HR Directors around the country.
There has NEVER been a better time to sign up for your own Resume App, than right NOW! For a limited time only, you can get your own mobile app, that works on all mobile devices, from ResumeApps.org, for just $299 plus a small monthly maintenance & hosting fee of $20. That's a savings of 77% off the regular everyday low price!
$299 Special Price/ SAVE 77%
Your references will come to life for future employers with your Resume App from ResumeApps.org. Don't want a video reference page? No problem.
We can highlight all your letters of recommendation in one easy to find section that will just be a tap away for your future boss or HR Directors around the country.
06. Let future employers ask you questions before your interview - ResumeApps.org will allow your future employers to ask you questions, without having to type a word. We will include a microphone in your Resume App that will allow your future employers or an HR Director,to just tap a button and record a question that is sent right to your email. You can listen to the question instantly and help set yourself apart from other job applicants. Thanks to ResumeApps.org, future employers can inquire with little to no effort, 24/7, allowing you to respond when and where you want.
07. Let everyone know what's going on instantly - Have you ever received a breaking news push notification from a news or weather app? Did you know you will be able to do the same with your Resume App from ResumeApps.org? If you get a new video recommendation you can send it out via a push notification. Get a promotion at work? Let future employers know in seconds. Finish your degree or complete a class? Tell everyone within seconds with a push notification. This will keep future employers informed and you will always be top of mind when they are looking to expand or make a hire.
08. Easy access to your digital resume - Easy access is huge in making sales and also in getting a job. Don't make your future employer work to find your resume, when it can always be just a tap away with ResumeApps.org.
09. Let other people market YOU for jobs - Some recruiters, HR Directors and employers may view your Resume App and realize you would be a perfect fit for another company. In just seconds, they will be able to send a link to your Resume App, to the decision maker of another company. Now other people can help market you for other jobs with just a tap on your Resume App from ResumeApps.org!
10. Highlight your community involvement with more than just words - Employers want to hire people who are active in the community. Now with your Resume App from ResumeApps.org, you can highlight your volunteer history with pictures and videos. You can even showcase future volunteer events, with turn by turn directions, so they can see you in action first hand.